Jordan and Niki discuss how to prepare for travel well, surviving airports, and making the most out of your trips.
Driving Age by State Apparently it's not a big deal for everyone to be 15 and a half.
8 Questions to Ask When Planning a Trip
- What is most important to you on a vacation? (e.g. relaxing, seeing sights, eating local food, local entertainment, activities, tours)
- Would you rather relax more or do more?
- Do you want every day planned or just have options to go with the flow?
- How much, total, do we want to spend on this trip? (e.g. travel, food, accomdations, entertainment)
- How will we get around in this place we're going? (e.g. car, public transportation, taxis, bicycles, walking)
- Will we do individual things or everything together?
- If I my flight / it gets canceled, will it ruin everything? (miss a cruise, miss my presentation, etc.)
- Do we want to cook dinner or always eat out?
The Rip Stick–one option for bi-pedal transportation on your next vacation
Kayak.com/explore Go anywhere in your price range.
AirBnB Rent a room or apartment from a stranger. Like taking candy from a stranger, but you're paying for the candy.
TravelMath Is it better to drive or fly to the Carribbean Islands?
6 Questions to Decide What to Pack * What's the weather going to be like? * Will we be mostly inside or outside? * What could I bring that will save me time / money / hassle? * What kinds of activities will we be doing? (i always take at least a pair of dress pants) * Can I do laundry / do I want to where I'm staying? * Is it worth it to check a bag?
Larabar The official snack of the Shirkman family. Jordan's favorite: Peanut Butter and Jelly Niki's favorite: Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip
PackPoint for iOS An app that tells you what to pack. Note: it won't actually pack things for you.
5 Questions to Ask When You're Going to and Through the Airport
- How am I getting to the airport?
- How much time do I need to leave to get to the airport and through security?
- Am I ready to walk through security?
- What are my plans once I land? (eat in the airport, etc.)
- How am I getting from the airport to where I'm staying?
Questions to Ask Your Seat Mate
- Is __ your final stop?
- Are you from there originally?
- Are you on business or this a vacation trip?
- What do you do for a living?
- What's your favorite place where you've traveled?
- Did you grow up with a spiritual background?
- Do you think about spiritual things?
City Maps 2 Go for iOS Download maps of a city to use without using data once you're wherever you're going.
Viber for iOS
Connect with Us
Email feedback to email@example.com